The KUAF Website Giveaway and KUAF Underwriters
invite you to register for the
KUAF & Friends Holiday Giveaway.
Congratulations! Winners have been announced and gift certificates are in the mail!
Happy Holidays from KUAF & Friends!!!
1. A $150 gift certificate good for tree or bush related services from BROWN’S TREE CARE. Brown's Tree Care is family owned and operated in northwest Arkansas with 50-years of experience in tree trimming, removal, stump grinding, and disease care. A fully insured company with certified arborists, 273-0202 or www.brownstreecare.org for more information. Winner is Emily Williams.
2. Not one, but two $100 gift certificates (2 different winners) from HANDMADE MARKET GOODS AND GOURMET located in Evelyn Hills Shopping Center in Fayetteville. Handmade Market offers a variety of holiday gifts including made to order baskets, gourmet foods, travel bags, lotions, candles and more. More information is on the web at www.ourhandmademarket.com. Winners are Cory Holbert and Harold Watson.
3. A $120 gift certificate from STONEBRIDGE MEADOWS GOLF CLUB. This certificate is good for a round of golf, cart included, for 4 golfers. Valid Monday – Thursday. Located just east of Fayetteville at More information is available at www.stonebridgemeadows.com. Winner is Ben Pollock!
4. A $100 gift certificate from ARSAGA'S will be given to one lucky winner. This certificate is redeemable at The Depot, The Fayetteville Public Library, The U of A Law Library, and WRMC Arsaga's.
More information is available at www.arsagas.com. Winner is Betty Pittman.
5. $100 gift card to OZARK NATURAL FOODS, northwest Arkansas’ consumer owned food co-op since 1971. Offering local, organic produce and all-natural groceries, bulk foods, health and wellness products, and a full-service deli. Ozark Natural Foods is located in the Evelyn Hills Shopping Center in Fayetteville. More information is available at www.ozarknaturalfoods.com. Winner is Dan Dean!
6. A $100 gift certificate from GREENHOUSE GRILLE in Fayetteville. Greenhouse Grille features a seasonal menu of organic, locally-grown produce and all natural meats plus organic beer and wines. Live music is performed weekly and full-service catering is available. Located at 481 South School in Fayetteville's Mill District and on the web at www.greenhousegrille.com. The winner is Conrad Waligorski.
7. 2 VIP tickets to the 2014 FAYETTEVILLE ROOTS FESTIVAL. The 2014 Fayetteville Roots Festival will showcase Ozark culture, roots music and local food as well as organic and fair trade items, jewelry, live art and exhibits. 2014 artists TBA. This is a $400 value. Tickets and more information are available at www.fayettevilleroots.com. Winner is Ashley Dowling.
8. A $200 gift certificate from CERTAPRO PAINTERS OF NWA serving residential and commercial clients with interior and exterior painting needs including interior design, deck and fence staining and specialty finishes. This GC can be used towards painting a front door, small room, power washing a deck/home or applied toward a larger project. 1800 GO CERTA or www.certapropainters.com. The winner is Ethel Simpson.
9. THE ALMA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER - 1 winner will receive 2 tickets to each of the following: Shoji Tabuchi, “Celebrating Christmas with Branson Pizzazz” on Thursday, December 19th 2013 at 7:30pm. Ticket value is $80.
Mark Lowry, “Unplugged and Unplanned” on Saturday, February 1st 2014 at 8pm. The family friendly comedian has been making audiences laugh, cry and think for over 40 years. Ticket value is $70.
Helen Reddy, “I am woman, hear me roar” on Saturday, February 22nd 2014 at 8pm. This queen of 70’s pop has over a dozen Top 40 hits and has performed on Broadway and the West End. Ticket value is $80.
Tickets and more information are available at www.almapac.org or 632-2129.
Congratulations to Bettye Musser.
10. A $100 gift certificate from Eleven the restaurant located inside Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville. The gift also includes 4 tickets to the Artists’ Eye: Georgia O'Keeffe and The Alfred Stieglitz Collection on display November 9th 2013 through February 3rd 2014. The total value is $120. More information is available at www.crystalbridges.org. The winner is Jennifer Schilling.
11. A $100 gift certificate from Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art Museum Store located in Bentonville. The gift also includes 4 tickets to the Artists’ Eye: Georgia O'Keeffe and The Alfred Stieglitz Collection on display November 9th 2013 through February 3rd 2014. The total value is $120. More information is available at www.crystalbridges.org. Winner is Marty Burggraf.
12. A $100 gift certificate from Dog Party USA “where dogs just wanna have fun." Dog Party opens at 7 a.m. for boarding and daycare with supervised group play, obedience training and more. 306-4660 OR www.dogpartyusa.com for more information. The winner is Anthony Garrett.
13. A $150 gift certificate from PACK RAT OUTDOOR CENTER in Fayetteville. Pack Rat dedicated to environmental responsibility by offering a selection of organic cotton, bamboo and recycled synthetic fiber clothing and footwear. Serving the area for over 35 years, 521-6340 or www.packrat.biz for more information. Congratulations to Jim Rees.
14. 4 prime weekend tickets to the production of your choice from the 8th Season of THEATRE SQUARED. Productions include "A Christmas Carol", "Good People", and "Hamlet". More information is available at www.theatre2.org or 443-5600. Gift is $112 value. Bettie Lu Lancaster is the winner.
15. A $100 gift certificate to "Café Rue Orleans" Restaurant in Fayetteville from ANTHONY CLARK + CLARK PARTNERS REALTY GROUP. More information regarding Clark Partners Realty Group is available on the web at www.clarkpartnersrealty.com. The winner is Murdo Laird.
16. A $100 gift certificate from NIGHTBIRD BOOKS, located on Dickson Street in Fayetteville. Nightbird is a locally owned and operated bookseller with a café, which offers local coffees, baked foods, and brewed beer on tap. An events calendar and more are located on the web at www.nightbirdbooks.com. Winner is Braxton Garriss.
17. A $100 gift certificate good for a free family membership to the SHILOH MUSEUM OF OZARK HISTORY in Springdale ($20 value) and a family pack of gifts from the museum store ($80 value), including old-time games for the kiddos and local history books for the adults. Museum membership includes a quarterly newsletter, 10% discount on Shiloh Store purchases, a discount on photo reproduction fees, and reduced fees for children’s workshops. More information on the Shiloh Museum is available online at www.ShilohMuseum.org. The winner is Kyra Franz.
18. A $100 gift certificate from MUDPUPPY POTTERY STUDIOS in Fort Smith, where Peter Lippincott features wheel thrown hand built pottery. More information and directions are available at www.mudpuppy-studios.com or 785-2169. Congratulations to Robert Fitzgerald.
19. A $100 gift certificate from COLLIER DRUG STORES. Collier Drug Stores has been serving locally since 1917 with 8 locations in Northwest Arkansas including Dickson Street in Fayetteville. A variety of cards, holiday gift items, and Razorback merchandise are available (gift certificate cannot be used for prescription medication). More information is available on the web at www.collierdrug.com. Jo Ann Wardein is the winner!
20. 2 tickets to "Broadway on Ice", January 17th - 19th, at WALTON ARTS CENTER in Fayetteville. Walton Arts Center’s stage transformed into an ice skating rink as "Broadway On Ice" celebrates the beauty, grace and artistry of figure skating and embraces the magic of classic Broadway musicals like A Chorus Line, Cabaret, Rent and The Phantom of the Opera. More information is available at www.waltonartscenter.org or 443-5600. Gift value is $118 value. The winner is David Franks.
21. A gift certificate for 1 Free Eye Exam and $100 towards frames or sunglasses from UPTOWN EYES in Fayetteville. Drs. Andersen and Baureis offer comprehensive eye care and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses, plus holiday gifts and gift cards for designer sunglasses, readers and other accessories. Information is available at www.uptowneyesnwa.com or www.facebook.com/uptowneyes. Winner is Judi Stillwell.
Congratulations to all the winners and participates.
Please consider making an end of year gift
to your public radio station at www.supportKUAF.com
Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!
By entering this contest you are giving permission to KUAF to use your name on the air, in our social media, and promotions.
Your personal information will be shared ONLY with participating contest vendors and KUAF.