If you're looking for something other than the sound of motorcycles in your ears, here are some live music opportunities for the coming weekend.
Friday, Sept 28
- Trumann Rail Boys, Cameron Johnson at Stage 18 (Fayetteville) - $5, 8 to 11 p.m.
- Pat Ryan Key at Black Apple Crossing (Springdale) - 8 to 10 p.m.
Saturday Sept 29
- Whispering Willows at Ozark Mountain Bagel Co. (Bentonville) - 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Melody Pond at Jammin' Java (Fayetteville) - 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Storybook Strings at Fayetteville Public Library - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- The Salesman at Nomad's (Fayetteville) - 8 p.m.
- La Fe Norteña at Springdale Civic Center - $20, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Ahi at Crystal Bridges (Bentonville) - $10, free for youth and members, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Anitra Jay at Brews (Eureka Springs) - $5 suggested donation, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Dirtfoot at Harry's Live (Fort Smith) - $10, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.