The annual Hillberry Music Festival is this weekend in Eureka Springs, but there are also plenty of other opportunities to see live music in the coming days.
Thursday Oct 11
- Hillberry Music Festival at The Farm (Eureka Springs) - $60 (for Sunday only) to $180 for the 4-day pass, all weekend
- deFrance at Kingfish (Fayetteville) - 8 to 11 p.m.
Friday Oct 12
- Dave Dersham, Jamie Lou Connolly at Stage 18 (Fayetteville) - $8, 8 to 11 p.m.
- Amy Helm at George's Majestic Lounge (Fayetteville) - $20 adv, $25 day of, 8 to 11:30 p.m.
- Mark Gibson at Dickson Street Pub (Fayetteville) - 8:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires, Ten High at Smoke and Barrel Tavern (Fayetteville) - $7 day of, 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- The Vine Brothers at Black Apple Crossing (Springdale) - 8 to 10 p.m.
Saturday Oct 13
- Deadbird, Bones of the Earth, Groaners at Backspace - (Fayetteville) - $5, doors at 9 p.m.
- John Baumann at George's Majestic Lounge (Fayetteville) - $10 adv, $12 day of, 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Big Red Flag, Raging Folkaholics at Kingfish (Fayetteville) - 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Nate Hancock at Nomad's Music Lounge (Fayetteville) - 8 p.m.
- Micah Bournes, Trees & Houses at Bike Rack Brewing Co. 8th St.(Bentonville) - $10, 7 to 9 p.m.
Tuesday Oct 16
- Russian Circles, Terminus, Fotocrime at George's Majestic Lounge (Fayetteville) - $15 adv, $17 day of, 8:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.