The approaching weekend of live music brings with it opportunities to see apocalyptic pop, modern rock, red dirt country, some special Mothers' Day concerts and more.
Thursday, May 9
- Dub Peveau, Chenoa Summers, Elephanton, Honey Collective at Backspace (Fayetteville) - $5, 8 p.m.
- Austin Calvillo duo at Harry's Downtown (Fort Smith) - 8 p.m.
Friday, May 10
- Becky Adams at Kingfish (Fayetteville) - 8 p.m.
- Hosty at Smoke and Barrel Tavern (Fayetteville) - 10 p.m.
- Layers of Pink at Dickson St. Pub (Fayetteville) - 8:30 p.m.
- Melody Pond at Black Apple Crossing (Springdale) - 8 p.m.
- KALO, Leah and the Mojo Doctors at Meteor Guitar Gallery (Bentonville) - $20 adv, $25 day of, 8 p.m.
- Willi Carlisle at The Nines (Bentonville) - 7 p.m.
- Something Better at Brick Street Brews (Rogers) - 7 p.m.
- Dominic B. Roy, Sarah Loethen at Creekside Taproom (Siloam Springs) - 8 p.m.
- Deltaphonic at Chelsea's (Eureka Springs) - 9:30 p.m.
- Jackson Jennings 5 at Brews (Eureka Springs) - 7 p.m.
- Paper Anthem, Rocket Coma at The Aud (Eureka Springs) - $10, 8 p.m.
- Kris Lager Band at Harry's Downtown (Fort Smith) - 9 p.m.
- Jason Boland and the Stragglers at TempleLive (Fort Smith) - $25 to $30, increase $5 day of, 8 p.m.
Saturday, May 11
- Goose at George's Majestic Lounge (Fayetteville) - $10, 9 p.m.
- Claw Marks American, Judason Void, TV Preacher at Backspace (Fayetteville) - $5, 9 p.m.
- Jenna and the Soul Shakers at Mojo's Pints and Pies (Fayetteville) - 7:30 p.m.
- Trashcan Bandits at Wright's Barbecue (Johnson) - 11:30 a.m.
- Tim Easton, Kalyn Fay at Bike Rack Brewing Co. (Bentonville) - $10, 7 p.m.
- Melody Pond at Moonbroch Brewing Co. (Rogers) - 8 p.m.
- Cody Nielsen at Brick Street Brews (Rogers) - 7 p.m.
- Kris Lager Band at Chelsea's (Eureka Springs) - 9 p.m.
- Willi Carlisle at Ozark Folkways (Winslow) - $10, 6:30 p.m.
- Flipoff Pirates at Harry's Downtown (Fort Smith) - $5, 9 p.m.
Sunday, May 12