Ways to listen to KUAF
Listen On A Radio/Smart Speaker:
- Any standard FM radio on 91.3 FM
- Smart Speakers - click HERE for more information.
- Any HD radio on 91.3FM, providing KUAF, KUAF 2 Classical Music and KUAF 3 Jazz and more. Click HERE to shop for an HD radio.
Listen On Your Computer/WIFI/Internet Radio:
- Click the "Listen Live" link located in the KUAF header.
- Add or UPDATE KUAF's streams/links to your favorite media player or WIFI/Internet radio.
Listen On Your Phone:
- With the KUAF iPhone App. Click HERE for more information.
- Search for KUAF in the NPR News App for Android phones. Click HERE for more information.
Listen To KUAF Produced/Ozarks At Large Podcasts:
- Visit the Ozarks At Large page to subscribe and to listen to the most recent episode.
- Ask your smart speaker to play the "Ozarks at Large podcast" to hear the most recent episode.
- Visit the locally-produced podcasts page to listen and subscribe to the podcast you're looking for.
Trouble Listening to KUAF?
While simply clicking on the links above should work for most listeners, occasionally a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) may be confused as to how to handle a file. If you experience this problem, simply right click (control click for Mac users) the link and save it to your computer. Once downloaded, simply click the file to open our stream in your default media player. If you are still having issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.