Ways to listen to KUAF
Listen On A Radio/Smart Speaker:
- Any standard FM radio on 91.3 FM and on Translator 88.5 FM in Mena
- Smart Speakers - click HERE for more information.
- Any HD radio on 91.3FM, providing KUAF, KUAF 2 Classical Music and KUAF 3 Jazz and more. Click HERE to shop for an HD radio.
- Any WIFI/Internet radio capable of listening to station streams. Search the web for an WIFI/Internet radio. Many options are available.
Listen On Your Computer/WIFI/Internet Radio:
- Click the "Listen Live" link located in the KUAF header.
- Add or UPDATE KUAF's streams/links to your favorite media player or WIFI/Internet radio.
Listen On Your Phone:
- With the KUAF iPhone App. Click HERE for more information.
- Search for KUAF in the NPR News App for Android phones. Click HERE for more information.
Listen To KUAF Produced/Ozarks At Large Podcasts:
Trouble Listening to KUAF?
While simply clicking on the links above should work for most listeners, occasionally a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) may be confused as to how to handle a file. If you experience this problem, simply right click (control click for Mac users) the link and save it to your computer. Once downloaded, simply click the file to open our stream in your default media player. If you are still having issues, please email Rhonda at email@example.com with your questions.
Download Free Players:
Players for online media streams are available for all major computer platforms.