From Fayetteville to Bentonville, Winslow to Rogers, and Siloam Springs to Eureka Springs, there are plenty of opportunities to see live music this weekend.
Wednesday July 25
- Dana Louise, Noah Richmond's Little Monster at George’s Majestic Lounge (Fayetteville) - $5, 8 p.m.
Thursday July 26
- Mountain Sprout at George’s Majestic Lounge (Fayetteville) - $8 adv, $10 at the door, 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- The Memphis Strange at Kingfish (Fayetteville) - 8 to 11 p.m.
- Columbia Jones at Dickson Street Pub (Fayetteville) - 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Melody Pond at The Cork and Keg (Fayetteville) - 8 to 11 p.m.
Friday July 27
- Peacemaker Music Festival (Fort Smith) - Single day passes are $39, VIP 2-day passes are $175
- Hosty at Smoke and Barrel Tavern - Free, 10 p.m.
- The Silver Lining, Common Roots at Stage 18 (Fayetteville) - $5, 8 p.m.
- Vanimal Kingdom at Black Apple Crossing (Springdale) - 8 to 10 p.m.
- Melody Pond at Ozark Folkways (Winslow) - $5 suggested donation, 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Smokey Folk at Kingfish (Fayetteville) - 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Ashtyn Barbaree, Jacob McCoy at Creekside Taproom (Siloam Springs) - 6 to 10 p.m.
Saturday July 28
- Trout Fishing in America at Fayetteville Public Library (Fayetteville) - Free, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Ashtyn Barbaree, Nick Caffrey at Dickson St. Pub (Fayetteville) - 8:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- Grand Marquis at Meteor Guitar Gallery (Bentonville) - GA $10, 8 to 11 p.m.
- A Ferocious Jungle Cat at Chelsea’s (Eureka Springs) - 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Vera, Forever; Past Comfort, My Heart and Liver, 40 Open at Nomad's Music Lounge (Fayetteville) - $5, 8 to 11 p.m.
Sunday July 29